Monday, May 17, 2010

Blast off!

Okay, so this is my first time using my blog... please don't judge.
If you cannot tell I am starting this blog because I am going to GHANA! I'll be doing a physical therapy internship there in a hospital in the city Koforidua. I will be staying with a Ghanaian in this house ...I think my dad's worst fear is me getting eaten by one of these

But no worries dad I've watched Crocodile Dundee, I know how to take one of these big guys down.
But before I go to Ghana, Hannah and I are going to London for a week. She went there last year for study abroad so we will be visiting the city she lived in.
This is Hannah, how she loves England.
I will only be gone a month but I will miss these things:

Family
Kailey


Ericka and Emily
Roommates!


Kona!

3 comments:

  1. hahhaha. aw. this is precious. the red is making me feel slightly...angry! grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for blogging, and Africa, and England. We will miss you.

    ReplyDelete