Friday, May 21, 2010

Double decker bus tour!

This is where we are staying, Astor Hostels in Westminster

Well to sum up our first night, I had my first fish n chips in London. pretty good!
Next we went to MAMMA MIA! So fantastic! At the end everyone got up to SING and DANCE to the ending songs! I got the chills it was so awesome..sad I know. But before anyone else stood up there was a 50 year old man dancing by himself. awesome!

We also saw this walking flag

So this will probably be a long post.... but lots of pictures!
On Thursday me and Hannah went on a double decker bus tour around all London!
It was super awesome. If you go to England go on The Original Tour. Best one there is.
First big thing we went to was the Buckingham Palace! We watched the changing of the guard.....sort of boring not going to lie, except for when the marching band came down the street!
HEre is Buckingham Palace!
Next we went to BIG BEN! Just so you guys know, the clock is not Big Ben, its the bell that is Big Ben. Our tour guide made sure everyone knew that multiple times!
 I look GOOD here.. long day!

We also saw Westminster Abbey and The Parliament and London EYE (I thought of the eye from Lord of the Rings... don't judge)


Its the EYE!!!
 
Then we went on a Jack the Ripper Tour... it was sort of scary. It was creepy when we stood in the places some of the girls were found dead at....
Here is our tour guide, he was really intense.

We then went to St. Pauls Cathedral. First thing me and Hannah did was
"Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence, tuppence a baaaggg."
We also saw where Daniel Radcliff went to school. Awesome. And we saw Gringotts Bank in person, Yes Gringotts Bank.

 Today Hannah and I went to the Natural History Museum.
Jessica and Ashley I have one thing to say.
EVOLUTION IS A THEORY!
Yes that is the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the evolution of humans and horse hooves display.
Sorry no picture of the hooves...

But I do have some of  huge wales!

And this made me think of you Ashpea, this is a store on OXFORD street.
I have never seen so many people squish on the sidewalk. It is just a huge strip of stores.
The store I loved the most was...Primark! 
Everything was so cheap! I got two pairs of shoes for 4 pounds (around six dollars!)
And shirts were 2 pounds! Everything ssooy inexpensive.
But that would be the reason the store had so many people packed in it... I started getting anxiety with all the people.
Anywho time to go to bed!
Ill post again soon!







4 comments:

  1. I thought humans came from horses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horses and Monkeys are a negative..Humans came from tetrapods...at least thats what they say. Hooray for Halifax and feeding the birds!! It looks like you guys are having so much fun! I showed Laura, Katie and the Rickster your videos and we read blurbs from Hannah's post and we were all thoroughly entertained. We decided you Hesley girls are pretty cool and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh well thank you... i am glad that now you feel we are cool after two years...

    ReplyDelete